Pride is demonstrated in many ways, one of which is a clean, pressed, sharp looking uniform. It is your responsibility to keep your uniform clean and maintained for all performances. Your uniform may need some additional attention following a football game, parade, or concert.
Please adhere to the following guidelines for the care of your uniform:
- At the end of the performance, upon our return to the school, please hang your uniform in the appropriate closet.
- Place your helmet box on the shelf above your uniform in the same closet.
- Take your shoes and socks home with you, DO NOT leave them in the uniform bag or in the uniform closet.
- If you choose to take your uniform with you, DO NOT leave it “stuffed” in the car, or “thrown” under the bed.
The same care should be taken whether the uniform is kept at home or at school.
- Jacket and Pants should be DRY CLEANED ONLY, commercially.
- Collar should be unsnapped to remove and washed when needed.
- Cape should be DRY CLEANED ONLY, whether commercially.
- Helmet/Box should be cleaned with a soft cloth.
- Uniform Bag should be washed and dried normally. Please remove any tape or stickers before cleaning.
- Shoes should be cleaned with a soft cloth and a mild detergent or Windex.
- Gloves - Please keep the gloves clean, washing them as needed. Have a spare pair available if needed.
- Uniform Return - You are responsible for the return of the complete uniform in an acceptable condition at the end of the year. Any damage or loss will become a financial obligation on your part.